Friday, December 25, 2009
Use your bluetooth peripheral as a key to your phone.
- v1.3 (20100227)
- Check to see if a pattern is set before toggling the lock pattern setting
- v1.2 (20100226)
- Add a new option to disable keyguard completely when connecting a bluetooth device
- v1.1 (20100111)
- Force pattern lock to be enabled when resetting bluetooth state
- v1.0 (20091225)
- First version
- Optionally disable the keyguard altogether; pressing the power button will bring you to the home screen or whatever last activity you were on while the phone is unlocked. This feature can be used even if a pattern is not configured
- Select any paired bluetooth device to automatically bypass the pattern lock screen on your phone
- Multiple devices can be configured to unlock your phone, and your phone will only lock when all devices have disconnected.
- Security: connecting the bluetooth device alone is not sufficient for unlocking your phone, if your phone is locked while connecting, the pattern must still be entered; thereafter, the phone will remain unlocked until the device disconnects.
Developed for Android 2.0 and later.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Bluetooth A2DP, Headphone and speaker volume manager.
This application is not for streaming music over bluetooth headsets. Only A2DP devices are capable of playing media. If your device does not support A2DP, media playback will not work. Android does not support it.
- Support controlling notification volumes when using a2dp, and wired headsets
- Combine all volume change windows into a single popup (toast) message
- v1.2.4 (20100227)
- Allow wired headset plug event to change the ringer volume even if a bluetooth headset is connected (when silence ringer is not selected)
- v1.2.3 (20100226)
- Integrate with RingGuard, bypass prompt when volumes change; uses intent "org.openintents.audio.action _ volume _ update" with extras "org.openintents.audio.extra _ stream _ type", and "org.openintents.audio.extra _ volume _ index"
- v1.2.2 (20100226)
- Attempt to fix in-call volume bug (sometimes volume does not change correctly)
- New Name, Same Great Taste!
- New Feature: Control Ringer volume with wired headset
- New Feature: Control In-Call volume with wired headset and bluetooth
- New Feature: Option to disable wired-headset service if unnecessary (save memory)
- Fix bug where "Bluetooth A2DP Volume" slider is ignored while an A2DP headset is active
- Avoid changing the ringer volume if the headset connection fails
- Avoid spurious media volume changes when there are failures in the a2dp bluetooth connection
- Added configurable ringer silencing when using a bluetooth headset.
- Initial Release
Automatically saves and restores volume levels when switching audio outputs.
- Configurable Speaker volume
- Configurable Bluetooth A2DP (Stereo Headset) volume
- Configurable Wired Headset volume
- Optionally configure the speaker to automatically mute when disconnecting wired headsets or A2DP.
- Optionally configure the ringer to automatically mute when connecting a bluetooth headset.
Tested to work on Android 2.0 and 1.5, Motorola DROID and HTC DROID Eris.