Use your bluetooth peripheral as a key to your phone.
- v1.3 (20100227)
- Check to see if a pattern is set before toggling the lock pattern setting
- v1.2 (20100226)
- Add a new option to disable keyguard completely when connecting a bluetooth device
- v1.1 (20100111)
- Force pattern lock to be enabled when resetting bluetooth state
- v1.0 (20091225)
- First version
- Optionally disable the keyguard altogether; pressing the power button will bring you to the home screen or whatever last activity you were on while the phone is unlocked. This feature can be used even if a pattern is not configured
- Select any paired bluetooth device to automatically bypass the pattern lock screen on your phone
- Multiple devices can be configured to unlock your phone, and your phone will only lock when all devices have disconnected.
- Security: connecting the bluetooth device alone is not sufficient for unlocking your phone, if your phone is locked while connecting, the pattern must still be entered; thereafter, the phone will remain unlocked until the device disconnects.
Developed for Android 2.0 and later.